Programs and Resources
A Broken Rose Organization has a variety of programs and resources for women and their children who have been victims of abuse of any kinds, especially Domestic Violence. The resources does not stop with just women of abuse, but also includes women who have lost their sense of direction in a positive way. A Broken Rose Organization encourages strong sisterhood and empower women to recognize their purpose and dreams. A Broken Rose Organization also assists women and their children with counseling via over the phone or in person.
Our resources include:
- Positive and empowering workshops.
- Website classes
- Computer classes
- Counseling in groups or individually.
- Food from a variety of resources.
- Clothing from a variety of resources.
- A shelter for women (we are currently trying to raise funds for our own facility)
- Medical treatment, assure that each woman has access to area doctors and clinics.
- Psychological treatment by area Specialist if needed.
- Fun events (Movies, special lunches, etc.).
- Off site therapy trips
- Promote their dreams, and make it a reality.
- Once a month library time (movie room and discussion).